Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Makin it through the summer days.

Kevin just loves the summer, loves to sale alarms all day long. Well most days. Some days he he comes hold with bald spots on his cute little head. So to try and encourage my sweet boy I sometimes promise rewards. Don't worry, most are appropriate. A couple days ago I came across a St. Maartin, much obsessed about candy bar. Perfect for a daily reward. The LION BAR!



Not one to be outdone, Kevin happened apon a Jamaican grocery store on his way to knock this morning and found by all means the ultimate symbol of St. Maartin, THE TING! Made from real Jamaican grapefruit there was nothing quite like cooling off to one of these bad boys in the non stop St.Maarten heat. Of course they also had chicken patties there too! I don't know if it makes the summer easier or harder getting to dream about the good old sunny island days.


Us at St. Barts on a day off enjoying, YES TING!!!

0 comments: